Here is the winner from the Sean Hannity video contest...well deserved:
August 28, 2010
August 22, 2010
In the midst of this summery of recovery and as Obama enjoys yet another vacation from his tough job of communizing the country, the DNC has put out an ad. Is the ad featuring the accomplishments of the past few years? No - because if they ran on their "accomplishments" it would guarantee a landslide for the GOP and/or all Tea Partiers. It is an ad that shows America, fruitful and back to work. Then, the ad ends with a message of a choice between the Democrats and the GOP. But, it isn't just the GOP, it is the GOP as associated with George W. Bush. Yes, 2 years after Bush, the Democrats must reach back into the archives and try push the country towards the democrats because they believe that America hated Bush. Remember, the media hated Bush and Bush's approval numbers dropped when he starting pushing an agenda that wasn't conservative. (i.e. not securing the boarder, etc.)
This is the same old playbook - they can't run on their accomplishments so attack Bush. But, in the spirit of fairness, perhaps it would be good to design an ad that portrays Democrat's accomplishments.
"Hello, I'm Nancy Pelosi. Ever since I became Speaker of the House, I've been hard at work to help change America. We've destroyed the health care industry. Now, not only will have you have to wait an extra hour in the waiting room, but you'll also have to draw straws to see who actually gets to see the doctor. We've brutally punished the financial industry for simply doing what we forced them to do. Rest assured they will no longer be able to ruin our economy - we'll keep doing that for them. Hey, and how about that unemployment number?! The problem is that silly Americans don't need to worry about work. By the time we're done with this country, everyone will rely on the Government. In fact, we are taking measures right now to take the words Freedom and Liberty out of the American vocabulary. Remember us this November, because together, we can make even Europe look conservative." (paid for by you, the American taxpayer)
August 11, 2010
The destruction of the local economy fell to the hands of one, President Obama. Then, in a move to help out the local tourism economy, Moochelle goes to Spain. The arrogance of this administration is over the top. Not only do they want to rape the economies of our children, but then rub it in our faces with many vacations and golf outings this year so far.
1. Stop the massive spending that is bankrupting America. Start with no new bailouts. Roll back federal spending to 2007 levels and cap annual spending growth at the rate of inflation plus population growth.
2. Vote for a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution that also requires a 2/3 supermajority to raise taxes.
3. Repeal or defund the government takeover of our health care. Start over with health care reform that is patient centered and reduces - not raises - our health care costs.
4. Repeal the automatic tax increases scheduled for 2011. Vote against increased taxation, including energy taxes and value added taxes.
5. Require "sunset" provisions for every spending program passed and every agency created by Congress.
6. Legislate limits on excessive agency rule making by requiring that Congress vote to approve all major new rules.
7. Demonstrate legislative transparency. Five days in advance of a vote, post online all bills, resolutions and conference reports. Require roll call votes on all measures that spend money.
8. Hold no votes in a "lame duck" session that would increase spending, taxes or regulation. This would include, for example, cap and trade, card check and immigration.
9. Abide by the principle that any law that does not apply to Congress or its staff does not apply to the American people.
10. Provide specific citations from the Constitution for any legislation introduced.