February 10, 2010

Non-Conservative Thought

I'm a little fired up today, boys! My nephews had rolled some big snow balls in their back yard only to witness a neighbor coming over and taking them for a snowman for his own yard. This morning, my nephews went to reclaim their snow balls only to be confronted by his wife claiming it was "community snow." Well, Mrs. Stalin, if it is community snow, then my nephews have every right to take it back! Furthermore, your husband was trespassing on private property to obtain these frozen materials.

I know Obi-wan Kenobi was referring to Mos Eisley in the movie, but one could easily say, "Communism. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are this blog's property. Any comment deemed to be in poor taste will be removed.