I posted back in January that 1 of my 5 predictions had actually come true:
Just days after my 2010 predictions hit the blog, we have some fulfillment. Here is a brief recap of the 5 predictions made:
1. Universal Health Care will finally be agreed upon in both houses of Congress and will be sent to the President's desk by the summer.
2. Republicans will take back both houses of Congress in November.
3. We will sustain more terrorist attack plots like we did in 2009. With some happening while the terrorism trials take place in NYC.
4. Obama will further his plans to develop his own Waffen SS
5. If Health Care passes, these grass roots tea parties will put heavier pressure on the Government, in so much as we may see skirmishes break out.
#4 is our winner today! See my post on the Federalization of the National Guard (http://theconservativeanthem.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-chains-from-obama.html)
Concerning #2, don't expect the media to report on the attitude of the country. They will report what they want you to believe in hopes of swaying your vote. This country is angry! This Congress isn't off the hook yet!
So, now it is June and we have more predictions that have either come true or will come true.
#1 came to pass must sooner than I expected - health care passed, America lost
#5 We haven't seen the Tea Parties behaving disorderly, but we have had Democrats attempt to insight disorderly behavior by the Tea Partiers. In fact, we've even had Democrats make up lies about racial slurs shouted by the Tea Partiers.
#2 We are still a ways out from November, but we already are getting a glimpse as more and more primaries happen
#3 I'm going to make a prediction that the BP Oil explosion was an attack foisted internally and the reason Obama isn't doing anything about it is because he needs this disaster to shut down oil drilling in this country and push further legislation down our throats.
Once #2 comes true, I'll have a few new predictions to offer.